Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 102nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2013 on June 25, 2014. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:10 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 253.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 102nd Business Term (April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 102nd Business Term (April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014)
|Questions||We received questions regarding the following subjects from nine shareholders and responded in kind.|
- Fiscal year 2014 earnings forecast
- Stance on potential acquisition targets
- Approach to long-term strategic vision
- Details on earnings at OTC pharmaceuticals business
- Matters concerning OTC eye drops
- Dividend payout plans
- Matters relevant to agreement with Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Market shares and sales forecasts by region
- Japan glaucoma market: scale, share and other data
- Factors that curbed operating margins in fiscal year 2013
|Matters resolved||Three items of business as described below were all resolved.
|Questions||There was no question submitted by shareholders.|