Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Guided by Santen's values- "Tenki ni sanyo suru (Note) ", Santen Group strives to continue our contribution to society through improving Quality of Life (QOL) of patients around the world by conducting business activities which provide valuable products and services.
- In highly ethical manner, we conduct business activities in compliance with applicable laws and international norms, and fulfill our social responsibilities, together with our business partners.
- "Tenki ni sanyo suru": "Exploring the secrets and mechanisms of nature in order to contribute to people's health"
Santen's original interpretation of a passage from chapter 22 of Zhongyong (The Doctrine of the Mean) by Confucius.
CSR through Business Activities
Labour, Occupational Health & Safety
- Environmental Management
- Measures against Climate Change
- Reducing our Environmental Impact
Good Corporate Citizen
- Donation Basic Policy and Distribution
- Contribution to the Ophthalmic Field
- Contribution as a Corprate Citizen
Supporting Sports for the Visually Impaired
- GRI Standards Content Index
- Annual Report
- Environmental Data Book
- Employment and Human Resources Data
- CSR page on our website has been updated
- We participated in the UN Global Compact
- We were selected for Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index
- Annual Report 2017 was published. CSR Report was integrated into the Annual Report