Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Guided by Santen's values- "Tenki ni sanyo suru (Note) ", Santen Group strives to continue our contribution to society through improving Quality of Life (QOL) of patients around the world by conducting business activities which provide valuable products and services.
- In highly ethical manner, we conduct business activities in compliance with applicable laws and international norms, and fulfill our social responsibilities, together with our business partners.
- "Tenki ni sanyo suru": Santen's original interpretation of a passage from chapter 22 of Zhongyong (The Doctrine of the Mean) by Confucius, meaning "Exploring the secrets and mechanisms of nature in order to contribute to people's health"
CSR through Business Activities
Labour, Occupational Health & Safety
- Environmental Management
- Measures against Climate Change
- Reducing our Environmental Impact
Good Corporate Citizen
- Donation Basic Policy and Distribution
- Contribution to the Ophthalmic Field
- Contribution as a Corprate Citizen
Supporting Sports for the Visually Impaired
- Santen's Initiatives
- Supporting Sports for Visually Impaired Children
- Interview with Athlete Keiji Amakawa
- GRI Standards Content Index
- Annual Report
- Environmental Data Book
- Employment and Human Resources Data