Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 101st Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2012 on June 25, 2013. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 10:36 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 233.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 101st Business Term (April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 101st Business Term (April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013)
|Questions||We received questions regarding the following subjects from three shareholders and responded in kind.|
- The effects of exchange rate circumstances on business performance
- Causes of the reduced revenue experienced by U.S. operations
- The ratio between the sales of OTC and prescription pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical sales over the Internets
|Matters resolved||Four items of business as described below were all resolved.
|Questions||There was no question submitted by shareholders.|