Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 103rd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2014 on June 24, 2015. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:23 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 345.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 103rd Business Term (April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 103rd Business Term (April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015)
|We received questions regarding the following subjects from eleven shareholders and responded in kind.
- Advertising strategy and overseas expansion of OTC drug
- Increase factor of the number of shareholders
- Policy on drug discovery, including an application of the IPS cells
- Policy on the global management
- Risk of China business
- Countermeasures against the generic drug acceleration by the government
- Influence of depreciation of the yen regarding import of raw materials
- Actual situation of regulatory affairs of foreign countries
- Measure to the sharp appreciation of the yen
- Policy on cross-shareholding
- Dividend amount of fiscal year 2015
|Three items of business as described below were all resolved.
|There was no question submitted by shareholders.