About the 103rd Annual General Meeting
Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 103rd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2014 on June 24, 2015. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:23 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 345.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 103rd Business Term (April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 103rd Business Term (April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015)
||We received questions regarding the following subjects from eleven shareholders and responded in kind.
- Advertising strategy and overseas expansion of OTC drug
- Increase factor of the number of shareholders
- Policy on drug discovery, including an application of the IPS cells
- Policy on the global management
- Risk of China business
- Countermeasures against the generic drug acceleration by the government
- Influence of depreciation of the yen regarding import of raw materials
- Actual situation of regulatory affairs of foreign countries
- Measure to the sharp appreciation of the yen
- Policy on cross-shareholding
- Dividend amount of fiscal year 2015
||Three items of business as described below were all resolved.
||There was no question submitted by shareholders.