Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 104th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2015 on June 24, 2016.The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:43 a.m.The number of shareholders attended was 643.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 104th Business Term (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 104th Business Term (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016)
|Questions||We received questions regarding the following subjects from thirteen shareholders and responded in kind.|
- Business expansion in the United States.
- Recruit numbers of new graduates and wage increase rate of this year.
- Cultivation of human resource and organizational development
- Research and development and commercialization of hydrogen water
- Profit excluding sales of RA business divestiture.
- Assumed exchange rate and impact on the financial performance.
- Impact from the Chinese economic slowdown.
- Policy for iPS tissue engineering, a regenerative medicine.
- Expiration of patent of major products.
- Impact from NHI price revision.
- Assessment of current R&D status.
- Internet advertising expenses.
- Audit and validation check for overseas subsidiary.
- Number of outside director and female director
- Advantages of appointing outside directors.
|Matters resolved||Three proposals were all resolved.|
Please refer to the Resolution Notice (PDF: 67KB)PDF file.Page will open in a new window. for detailed resolutions.
|Questions||We received questions regarding Proposal No.1 (Appropriation of Surplus) and Proposal No.3 (Appointment of One Corporate Auditor) and responded.|