About the 104th Annual General Meeting
Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 104th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2015 on June 24, 2016. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:43 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 643.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 104th Business Term (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 104th Business Term (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016)
||We received questions regarding the following subjects from thirteen shareholders and responded in kind.
- Business expansion in the United States.
- Recruit numbers of new graduates and wage increase rate of this year.
- Cultivation of human resource and organizational development
- Research and development and commercialization of hydrogen water
- Profit excluding sales of RA business divestiture.
- Assumed exchange rate and impact on the financial performance.
- Impact from the Chinese economic slowdown.
- Policy for iPS tissue engineering, a regenerative medicine.
- Expiration of patent of major products.
- Impact from NHI price revision.
- Assessment of current R&D status.
- Internet advertising expenses.
- Audit and validation check for overseas subsidiary.
- Number of outside director and female director
- Advantages of appointing outside directors.
||Three proposals were all resolved.
Please refer to the Resolution Notice (PDF: 67KB) for detailed resolutions.
||We received questions regarding Proposal No.1 (Appropriation of Surplus) and Proposal No.3 (Appointment of One Corporate Auditor) and responded.