Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 105th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2016 on June 23, 2017.The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:43 a.m.The number of shareholders attended was 702.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 105th Business Term (April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 105th Business Term (April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017)
|Questions||We received questions regarding the following subjects from twelve shareholders and responded in kind.|
- Repurchase and cancellation of treasury shares in FY 2017.
- Estimation of launch date and peak sales of Sirolimus.
- Aim to appoint former CEO of Terumo as an outside director.
- Influence on eye desires from using smartphone.
- Development plan on DE-122 in Japan.
- Situation of current stock price.
- Recruit numbers of new graduates of this year and scheduled number for the next year.
- Challenges to achieve sales target of FY2017.
- Regarding non-share ownership of director candidates.
- Business development to medical device and supplement.
- Impression of Santen Pharmaceutical as an outside director.
- Decrease factor of cash and deposits and cash flow impact.
- Merit and demerit of major shareholder, Ono pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., holding our shares.
- Measures against large scale disasters.
- Impact from foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Impact of business divestiture and acquisitions on profit and loss and plans for future M & A.
- Future plan for Noto plant tours for shareholders.
- R&D theme creation procedure.
- Reason why R&D will be canceled.
|Matters resolved||Two proposals were all resolved.|
Please refer to the Resolution Notice (PDF: 67KB)PDF file.Page will open in a new window. for detailed resolutions.