Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held its 106th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2017 on June 26, 2018. The Meeting started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 11:31 a.m. The number of shareholders attended was 701.
- Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and Non-consolidated Financial Statements for the 106th Business Term (April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018)
- Independent Auditors Report and Corporate Auditors Report on the consolidated Financial Statements for the 106th Business Term (April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018)
|Questions||We received questions regarding the following subjects from 7 shareholders and responded in kind.|
- Appointment of foreign directors.
- Concurrent situation of outside directors.
- Plan of future share repurchase.
- Reason for ROE to be decreased in FY 2018.
- Reason for shareholders decrease.
- Oversea expansion of OTC products.
- Measures for global expansion
- Specific numerical target of MTP2020.
- Measures to increase individual shareholders.
- MicroShunt's potential in Japanese market and sales scale.
- Period of time for doctors acquiring surgical skill of MicroShunt.
- Sales scale and launch timing of DE-109
- Dividend policy.
|Matters resolved||Four proposals were all resolved.|
Please refer to the Resolution Notice (PDF: 25KB)PDF file.Page will open in a new window. for detailed resolutions.