To check whether this page has been tampered with, click on the VeriSign icon.
Copyrights and Trademark Rights, ect.
- The information contained in this website is protected by copyright laws, and all rights to the information belong to Santen or Santen possesses a legal right for usage. You are prohibited by law from downloading or copying information contained in this website for purposes other than personal, non-commercial use without Santen's prior permission.
- Santen's product names, logos, designs, slogans, and trade dress appearing on this website are registered trademarks, service marks, trade names or designs, and are protected by the applicable laws. Therefore, any action infringing these rights is strictly prohibited.
Information from Users
Santen is not obligated to respond to communications by e-mail or mail forms in association with this website. Santen bears no obligation to keep any information or data provided by you through this website (including those offered via e-mail) in confidence, except for your personal information. Santen reserves the right to use, disclose, reproduce, or distribute any ideas, concepts and know-hows contained in such information or data for any purposes including but not limited to product development, manufacture and marketing.
- Santen makes the best efforts to keep the content of this website accurate, complete and updated, but Santen expressly disclaims any warranty or representation regarding their accuracy, completeness or currency.
- Santen reserves the right to change or update the contents, or suspend or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice. Moreover, Santen shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting therefrom.
- It is your responsibility to take measures to prevent damage by computer viruses, worms, etc., and Santen shall not be liable for any damage caused by such destructive items.
- Santen shall not be liable for any damage resulted from the use of the information on this website or this website itself.
Many of Santen's products are prescription pharmaceuticals that require prescriptions from a healthcare professional. This website offers general information and is neither intended nor construed as a substitute for the advice or services provided by healthcare professionals. Should you need further information on our products listed on this website, please contact Santen's Customer Relations Center.
Links to Other Sites / Links from the Other Sites
We may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. However, please note that Santen holds no responsibility or authority over the contents of such sites.
Furthermore, you must obtain permission from Santen in advance if you intend to post any links to this website.
Please visit the company's homepage (http://www.santen.com/en/contact/) for inquiries on the Santen Website.
By using the company's SNS, any users (hereinafter referred to as "users") will be deemed as agreeing to these Terms.
These terms are subject to change without prior notice to users. The most recent version of these terms can be seen in the company's home page (http://www.santen.com) .
Social Media Policy
Due to the remarkable development of social media in recent years, we begin social media activities to further improve Santen's corporate and brand value.
1.Users are prohibited from committing any acts related to the company's SNS that will or may fall into the categories described below. If and when such acts are confirmed, such posted content will be deleted and/or the account will be blocked without prior notice.
- Acts that conflict with or violate any law or regulation, including laws on qualities, ensuring of efficacy and safety on pharmaceuticals and medical devices etc.
- Acts that violate public order and morals.
- Posting of topics related to criminal acts.
- Infringement acts on the copyright, trademark right, and/or other intellectual property right of any person(s) .
- Infringement acts on the privacy right, portrait right, and/or other rights of any person(s) .
- Acts that discriminate, slander, and/or threat people, or acts that damage the reputation and/or trust of any person(s) .
- Use of this site for commercial purposes without the company's permission.
- Religious activities, inducement activities to religious group, and/or any other activities similar thereto.
- Political activities, inducement activities to political organization, and/or any other activities similar thereto.
- Acts with a purpose of meeting unacquainted persons.
- Acts that encourage, imply, and/or induce any form of abuse, violence, illegal action, etc.
- Acts that adversely influence the sound development of youth.
- Transmission of information such as obscene or offensive images.
- Posting of information related to any websites or businesses that might contain inappropriate or obscene information including documents, images, videos etc., and/or inducement of other users to websites and containing any such content.
- Disclosing of any information such as contact details of one's own or of person(s) that enables to identify individuals and makes it easy to contact them.
- Postings made by fake users.
- Acts that damage the trust of the company and/or the company's SNS.
- Acts that obstruct the operation of the company's SNS.
- Transmission of information including computer viruses and/or other harmful computer programs.
- Unauthorized access to the company's SNS and/or the company's facilities (including Administrative computer) .
- Spam, or otherwise automatically generated content, directed at Santen or Santen's followers.
- Any other acts deemed improper by the company.
2.Should the user cause damages to the company through the acts falling under prohibitions described in paragraph 1 and/or in other items, we reserve the right to claim compensation against that user.
3.Even if the company does not take measures described in paragraph 1, we do not provide any warranties including the legality, truth, purposiveness of the acts.
The user retains the copyright and so forth of the posted contents to the company's SNS; however, by such posting, the user will grant to the company a worldwide and non-exclusive right to use (copy, process, translate, extract, publish, etc.) all or part of the contents without prior consents from the user and without royalty payment. In addition, the user will be deemed as agreeing not to enforce copyright, moral rights of author and so forth against the company.
1.The company does not provide any warranties including the accuracy, integrity, truth, legality, purposiveness of the contents such as comments posted by users. Furthermore, the company shall not be responsible for any damages to users and/or third parties caused by the use of such information.
2.The user will warranty that the posted data such as texts, images, videos, etc. do not infringe any rights including the intellectual property right, privacy right, publicity right, and honorary right of other people.
The company shall not be responsible for any damages to other users and/or third parties, or any infringements and/or conflicts caused by the use of such posted data.
3.The company may suspend, stop, or terminate the operation of the company's SNS without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any damages caused by changes or additions in the contents of the company's SNS, or by the suspension or termination of its operation.
4.Any advice or service that shall be offered by physicians and other medical professionals will not be provided in the company's SNS. Furthermore, the information posted on the company's SNS is not designated to substitute the advice that shall be offered by physicians and other medical professionals.
5. The company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by troubles arising among users or between a user and any third party related to the company's SNS.
6.The company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by harmful programs such as computer viruses and/or malwares.
Access to Basic Information
By registering as a fan or following the company's SNS, the user will give the company the permission to access the user's basic information that are open (open profile information such as user name, profile picture, gender, network, user ID, friends list, etc.) .
Handling of Personal Information
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1.These Terms shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2.Osaka District Court in Japan shall be the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction regarding all conflicts between users and the company related to the company's SNS.
Please visit the company's homepage (http://www.santen.com/en/contact/) for inquiries on the company's SNS.